CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jul 17, 2006

Ok, I've completed one task...

My passport has been renewed and should be in my hot little hand in early August. I wonder if they'll send my old one back? I'll miss all those little "badges" of far-flung traveling.

I also finished reading Waiting Child. It's very readable, but very novel like. Probably not the best choice for getting lots of information, but very positive while you're waiting... I also picked up 8 new books at the library today. I thought there was only two, but walked out with an armload! I don't know when I'll have time to read all these books and do everything else I should be doing!

Why is it that July always goes by so fast? I should be in the midst of a full on summer sloth and instead I'm running around like a crazy woman.

0 Talk To Me!:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails