CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dec 24, 2006

Over the River and thru the woods...

While driving over the pass on Thursday, the SW finally called me! Thank goodness I'd driven over early to miss the weather. I can't imagine how I would have avoided all the wrecked cars, snow and talked on the phone (there are always wrecked cars if it snows on the passes - people turn to idiots at the first flake).

When I get back, I have the first meeting on wednesday at a coffee shop. Then Friday is the big home visit. I've already got a mental list of things to do... take down the bamboo shades (cords are a child danger); fire extinguisher already purchased; floor scrubbing and kickplate check (I know she won't check, but dog-hair "tumbleweeds" have a habit of hiding under there and blow at the most inopportune moments), can't forget the bathroom ceiling (bad lighting or mold spots?); what to do about the couch? buy cheap fleece blankets and staple to back!; I wish I could mow the lawn... it grows all winter, but it's never dry enough to mow; Breathe on a regular basis.

Happy Christmas to all!

0 Talk To Me!:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails