I'm beginning to wonder how many posts titles I can create with the word waiting in it...

Yesterday, I had to run into Target to buy a gift card for a baby shower. I also needed some new turtlenecks (on sale for $7!!) and since it's Christmas clearance I thought I'd stop in the baby section. Two pairs of cargo-type sweatpants - $2 each. Long sleeved shirt (only slightly trendy) - $3. The bowl sets were $1 each. The pants are 9 months, so they may be too small. However, at $2 a pop, it's worth the risk. It's always chilly here, so if they fit, they'll be worn. The shirt is 2T, so it will be used.

Yesterday, I had to run into Target to buy a gift card for a baby shower. I also needed some new turtlenecks (on sale for $7!!) and since it's Christmas clearance I thought I'd stop in the baby section. Two pairs of cargo-type sweatpants - $2 each. Long sleeved shirt (only slightly trendy) - $3. The bowl sets were $1 each. The pants are 9 months, so they may be too small. However, at $2 a pop, it's worth the risk. It's always chilly here, so if they fit, they'll be worn. The shirt is 2T, so it will be used.
The baby shower was an odd experience for me. The mom-to-be recieved many very cool presents (hysterical!) and a wide variety... but I was a bit jealous. (especially this) She's going to have her baby in 5 weeks and I've still got years, potentially. And who even knows if I'll even make it to that point? Sometimes, I'm so anxious about the wait, and others I'm totally fine with it. Logically, it gives me more time to save up money and get ready... finish school, re-do things in the house, etc. It's very weird. I wasn't really prepared for anxiousness before I even make LID.

1 Talk To Me!:
LOLOL ... The peepee teepee is the funniest thing ever... didn't know they made such a thing, would have come in handy when my nephews were babies!!!!
Post a Comment