CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 31, 2007

Negativity and Uncertainty

I think that everyone goes into the wait thinking that they can handle it, and why on earth are people complaining?!? Well, now I know. Two months in and I'm already a nut case. It doesn't mean that I'm withdrawing my application or stopping my plans. I'm not... I'm just venting my frustration, cause that's what I am. And to be honest, it's more about the things going on in my life, rather than the wait that are causing it... the wait is just easier to focus on than all the other things going on.

I'm a coach for a team involving teen agers. Since everything sports related is expensive (remember this future sports-star parents), a lot of fundraising is required. However, since I was hired so late, we didn't have a lot of time to fundraise, so we're pretty much tied to one event... one event that is rapidly falling apart and rebuilt again. Hopefully, it will go off successfully, but I'm really tired of teen agers. And I seriously wonder why I get myself into these things - it's stressful because kids are kids and responsibility/committment rank somewhere below homework. I spend a lot of time tracking people down and sending out reminder notes in hopes that something will get done.

In the meantime, I'm trying to keep up with my real job, complete college courses and write an extensive year-long syllabus for a class I'm teaching next year. Rumor Queen comes as a welcome distraction, even if it does stress me out.

One more week to go and then it's the slide into the summer.

2 Talk To Me!:

C's Mom

It all goes in cycles up and down it seems.

Hope you slide into a great summer.

kitchu

Hope the summer brings some "ups" for you! And loving the new look of your blog by the way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails