CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 15, 2007

Ok, something to post.

The Nursery - nearly done.
(sorry about the photo quality... really the crib isn't bent like that)


I got a lot done this summer.


The closet - it's actually the lenght of the wall with a small space between. I decided to put in a narrow set of shelves there for smaller things. It's a CD/DVD rack from Ikea. I painted it Melon to add a bit of color to the room - with all the lilac, it's a bit cool. The Melon gives it a bit of pizzaz. Below are close-ups of the shelves. The tippy-top holds a little bird house!

"Koral Fisk" Laundry basket
("fisk" is swedish for "fish" - guess where I bought this?)
The only thing that is really left is some shelving to put up in the closet... otherwise it's just blankets, toys, clothes and books. I've not really been buying anything lately because I just don't know what's going to happen. Should I just buy things to dust for the next four years? Will the foster licensor ever finish the background check and approve me? Will a child ever be placed with me? How old exactly? So, really I'm back to "if it's a fantastic bargin."
Speaking of which ->
$2!!! Solid wood, a bit dusty, but in fantastic shape.

5 Talk To Me!:

kitchu

It looks great!!

C's Mom

Love your colors...but that's no surprise from me!

Julie and Steve

I think it looks great! And those colors would work even if an older child got placed with you. What a cute bedroom - wanna adopt ME? LOL.

~Kimberly

Oh I love it! It looks great. Maybe you could come to my house and set up our nursery (if we ever get our LOA...)

IKEA field trip any time soon?

Kim

Maggie

It looks great! I love the touches of green with the lavender.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails