We made it through the night - "the cuddler" did not really go to sleep until 11pm(!), but did sleep through the night until I woke him up at 6.30am (he was only lightly sleeping at that time). Tonight, he fell asleep at 6.45pm. I'm wondering how long it will last... but we will getting up much earlier tomorrow morning as "the cuddler" is starting daycare.
In the meantime, I've discovered that "the cuddler" loves to be held and cuddled. He's got one of those fantastic wide toothless grins that make people want to have a baby. Although he cannot sit up well, he's crawling everywhere he can. Why sit, when you can move? pretty much sums his playing attitude. He's already got us on our toes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Talk To Me!:
Sounds like a marvelous way to be kept on your toes :0)
How's it going? Update please. :)
Post a Comment