CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Oct 27, 2010

Christmas Shopping

Have you started yet? The other day I had an extra 20 minutes, so, of course, I went shopping! I found some stocking stuffers and movies on sale, so why not pick them up?
As for everything else… I’ve been at somewhat of a loss. Partially, because I can’t think of single toy the kids would enjoy. Lala has about 9 baby dolls! Seriously, they are everywhere. All of which are “neeh-kid” because she doesn’t like to play with the clothes, just covering them with blankets. The cuddler is just starting to play with his cars-he’s got tons! And so on. Also, we don’t watch enough TV or they’re just not old enough to start pointing out things in commercials. What do I get them?
The other day we visited some friends who had a robot dog. The cuddler loved it! I have the cutest pictures of him trying to get the robot dog to eat food… it was hysterical. They bought it at Goodwill for $3, but apparently they sell for $100 on Amazon. I’m heading up to the friend’s Goodwill, because apparently there are some really good bargains to found there.
Meanwhile I was thinking of getting this for Lala and the cuddler: house









It’s a cardboard house that the kids can decorate themselves! How cute is that? Plus, active for all those yucky winter days. But apparently, they are out of stock. Once again, out of ideas. I’m battin’ a thousand here. Suggestions? Cannot involve markers, glue or any type of wet substance that will not easily wipe away.

0 Talk To Me!:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails