CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Feb 3, 2012

2012

I am not enjoying 2012 over the last couple of weeks.
 
The deadline is quickly approaching on the year long project I've been working... um... procrastinating on. I have so much to do for this and so little idea on how to do this, coupled with not much enthusiasm. What on earth made me think this was a good idea? Not sure if I really need a job this badly.
 
There was a shocking event at my job. And by shocking, I mean completely stunned and dismayed. I really don't want to go into the whole story, but let me just say that the end of day brought almost everyone to a meeting about how to deal with reporters/media. That's never good when you're still wandering around thinking "WTF?!!"
 
If that wasn't bad enough, a student in one of my classes passed away last week. It was not expected and just isn't explainable. The memorial service is today and being held in a local stadium. It's been something has been hard to deal with for the rest of our student population. Really, there has been nothing for us to do, but be understanding and supportive while trying to keep things on an even keel.
 
Also, it's February. The weather has been positively spring like, except that it's not spring. There isn't anything to plant or look good... we're all just sitting around waiting for another storm and get this whole thing over with.
 
I feel like Debbie Downer, except really, I have a reason to be down... I just don't want to be.

0 Talk To Me!:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails