CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Apr 30, 2007

Referrals are Here!


And they went 6 days!


"The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documentsregistered with our office before March 31, 2006.The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whoseadoption application documents were registered with our office beforeNovember 1, 2005."


I guess this would mean that I'm about a year from the review room. In the meantime, it's amazing how excited people are about these 6 days. Although it's a small group, many had been mentally preparing themselves for for a one or two day batch (including myself). I just hope that people post their referrals. Last time, I believe I saw one referral and it had a very chilling effect. Everyone kept making excuses, saying Oct. 26-27 were huge days (still don't believe it), but almost no referrals were posted... it left me wondering exactly who got those babies? If they were huge days and the normal number of babies, you'd think at least 10 were online in some way.


1 Talk To Me!:

kitchu

I actually heard there were only like 200 in that last batch when usually there's 7-800!

Hey, I just realized, we might get a referral together being only SIX days apart! hehe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails