Lala is definitely expressing herself now! She's babbling loudly all the time and has no problem doing it in front of strangers now as long as I'm with her. She's become quite vocal at church, especially if the minister is talking. Hey, if she can talk, then Lala should be able to, too! I think she may have said her first word the other day - "crap!". I'm hoping it was just a combination of babbling and my imagination. All I have to do is shake the container with Puffs and she starts to do this funny little happy dance. She also does it in the morning if she's really hungry and sees her bottle. It's quite cute.
Unfortunately, she hasn't been hungry for the past few days. I think we're into yet another ear infection. Since the last antibiotic ended on Monday, I'm worried. We're off to the doctor tomorrow, so I'm sure she'll be fine. What I'm really worried about is A) her SW will show up to take her away because she's basically had an recurring ear infection since January or B) they'll discover that she's allergic to dogs... and yah. I dont' think I could get rid of my dog, especially for something so uncertain.
At this time, I still have no idea if Lala will be staying with me after Memorial Day. I can speculate all I want, but no one has really given me any updated information. I keep telling myself that a call could come at any moment saying that the SW will pick her up at 3 and that's it. Kinda scary...
May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Talk To Me!:
Post a Comment