Lala is definitely crawling around. This has not only opened a new world to her, but has greatly increased her curiosity. The other day she was playing with the folded clothes and somehow got tangled up in my bra. It was hard to not to laugh while she struggled to pull it off. I'm still not sure how she got it on.
She made it through the 4 day absence seemingly ok. Last night I came home (she was dropped off to my mother) and picked her up - she immediately started bawling like she was scared of me. That almost broke my heart. Eventually, she started smiling and playing, although she was very tired.
Today I left to run to the post office and my mom said that after I left, she crawled over to her blankie, wimpered and sucked on the tag. I wonder if she thought I wouldn't be back? Anyhow... no more traveling for me.
I started the process to update my I-171H. I'm hoping the update will be here just after the holiday and I can mail it in. I'm currently at 15 months and holding.
Jun 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Talk To Me!:
Happy 15 Months! Glad you are hanging in...sound's like Lala is a happy kid - and you sound like a happy mom.
Have a great 4th!
Post a Comment