Apparently, the visit was with a parent... not some random person from out of the blue, probably. And no one ever bothered to officially notify me of it. Or the cuddler's actual CW, for that matter. She was very surprised when I asked about it, but apparently unconcerned because she didn't really bother to find out who the visit was with for sure, since he was returned unharmed and all.
In the meantime, I'm still waiting for an adoption worker to call me. I'm not really being all that pushy at the moment since it's spring break and once school starts again, I'll be finding out if my job is going to eliminated or if someone who can take my job is having their job eliminated. After five years I'm still at the bottom of the list - two jobs have to eliminated, so it could very well be me. It's driving my anxiety up more than just a tick.
Not to be an Eyeore or anything, but, of course, there is another possible wrench thrown into the works. Although I am surprised that this didn't wait to happen until after I had the (3rd!) homestudy completed.
Mar 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Talk To Me!:
Post a Comment