All the paperwork has been received (found!) and has been passed on to an adoption worker. Since it took nearly five months for the paperwork to be completed, any guesses on how long it takes the adoption to call me for the first (of four!) visit? I'm officially guessing that the homestudy should be completed sometime around September.
In other news, I still have the cuddler. For how long, I don't really know. Word on the street indicates it might be awhile, but for whatever reason, I'm only being approved for care on a month by month basis. It could be that things are still up in the air, relatives may be on the horizon or the new computer system that was installed a few months ago. (Apparently, it's making everyone's life miserable. Big shock, I know.) As always, I'll just keep plugging away.

0 Talk To Me!:
Post a Comment