
The camera is charged up! We're headed out
to the pumpkin patch tomorrow morning.
I'm obviously more excited than the kids...
I'm obviously more excited than the kids...
Lala doesn't remember going last year (although
she's seen the movies) and the cuddler has never
been. There will be hayrides and pumpkins. Maybe
even spicy cake donuts.
There's been a couple of developments in Lala's court case - not necessarily
There's been a couple of developments in Lala's court case - not necessarily
positive ones. She'll start visits with BM next week... and I have no idea as to
how they will go over, but I'm worried for her. She's just starting to settle in and
all this chaos returns for her. It also meant that her court date was rescheduled
much later. In the meantime, nothing is going on with the cuddler's case. I
haven't heard from his cw since early in September. So, I guess no news is
good news for now.

0 Talk To Me!:
Post a Comment