CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Oct 20, 2009

It's On Again!

Tonight, Lala sat on the potty without a diaper on.... and pee'd!!!! I was so shocked!

Since the last attempt, there has been barely any potty sitting and none without diaper on. And while it makes for good lunch time conversation (hey, I work with a bunch of moms...), I really haven't even thought about it. Lala has enough going on to really be worrying about using the potty.

Her court case has been pushed back to Thanksgiving and lots of upheaval has been going on. Much clingyness has ensued and I am praying for all of this end soon.

The cuddler, not to be outdone, also sat on the potty. He thinks it's quite fun and I have high hopes that one day, I too, may brag at the lunch table that potty training was "soooo easy!" In the meantime, he is charming the pants off of everyone and getting cuter by the minute. He gets away with too much by turning on that thousand watt smile.

0 Talk To Me!:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails