CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dec 6, 2009

Contests

Have you entered one those blog give aways? Have you ever won?

I, seriously, almost never win any raffles. In fact, my luck is so bad that I taint those around me. I did have someone tell me a trick to winning ticket raffles, but it only ever worked the days she told me… so perhaps her luck countermanded mine.

I do enter them. All the time. I’m usually commenter number 8,976 by the time I can get around to it, but I still do. It’s supposed to random right?

Today, I entered a contest win a Dyson D25. To enter, you comment why you would need this super expensive piece of household equipment. I wrote, “have two babies and a dog.” I think that pretty much explains how often I vacuum, sweep, mop and swiffer. Oh, yeah. That dog hair is insidious. I honestly believe my dog sheds an entire dog a day. I need super sucking vacuum!

1 Talk To Me!:

Unknown

I won a contest last year. Well, I won a couple actually (during the great bloggy giveaway) but only one that really mattered. I won a Twilight inspired bracelet with a swarkovski (sp?) crystal heart and little wolf on it, like the one Bella wears in the book. It was one of my daughter's favorite gifts. I never expected to win when I entered but got a wonderful surprise when I received the email stating I'd won.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails