One of things I hate about foster to adopt is the amount of "reading the signs" I end up doing.
Case Worker does this, it must mean that. Biological Parent does that, must mean this.
It is especially mind wracking when these "signs" are in conflict with one another. Mostly because it leads to another round of speculation. I really wish I could just go with the flow, let go, trust in God and all that crap, but apparently I can't. So, instead I sit around wondering what it all means.
Jan 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Talk To Me!:
I feel your pain. Tomorrow is big day for us. Either we will be picked or not. Keep your fingers crossed for us and I will do the same for you
I really want to do foster to adopt, but the uncertainty and emotional turmoil frighten me. That is the reason we went International when we adopted. I am building up the courage to dive into foster/adopt though.
Post a Comment