CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 12, 2010

Tomorrow Is Only A Day Away

Tomorrow may or may not be a step closer to ending this adoption chase for Lala. I’d like to say that it will be… but experience has taught me by this point that nothing is for sure.

Meanwhile, the cuddler is moving closer to become available for adoption. Yesterday I was sure that he had taken a step towards reunification. This morning my secret insider (ok, not really secret… but it sounds more interesting) gave me some news that made me somewhat confused as to what was going on and a meeting with his CW this evening confirmed the move towards adoption.

More tomorrow.

1 Talk To Me!:

Tara dS

Here's hoping your adoption dreams come true. I know it surely is quite a process. I admire you for taking them in as foster kids. The uncertainty must be really stressful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails