CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Feb 13, 2010

You Can Do Anything!

I forgot to mention - while talking with the cuddler's CW about the termination process, she said she was told to ask me if I wanted to adopt the cuddler's siblings (2 girls). I just stared at her. Seriously, a single mom with four children under the age of 6? It sounds like a Lifetime special. All the CW could say was "I was told to ask..." because they won't be adopted by their current foster care placement*.

I would love to be able to adopt those little girls, but doing it alone is not feasible. So, if you know of someone who'd like to get married in the next year to an overworked mom with a ready-made family and relatives constantly butting in, let me know. I know there are tons of those types of guys running around... like unicorns.

*The girls are currently placed with foster parents who are over the age of 60 - I won't say "well-over" to be kind, but sufice it to say that it's unlikely that if they did adopt the cuddler's sisters they would probably not live to see them graduate from high school.

0 Talk To Me!:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails