It’s the time of the year where I start to get a little antsy. August will soon be over and crush of school will be here momentarily. All of the projects I planned to do this summer that haven’t been completed are now competing with projects I need to get done before school starts… all the books to read, planning, shopping for supplies, etc.
Still have to:
- mow lawn – again
- paint the cuddler’s room; having much difficulty find an appropriate grass green
- paint kitchen
- organize kitchen/pantry; it seems like I am constantly fiddling around trying to figure out where to put stuff and ending up with piles and stacks everywhere.
- have a garage sale!
Lala loved her “princess cake”. It didn’t turn out as well as I wanted, but she was happy with it and it tasted very good. That would be the important part, right? She was also showered with gifts and money. How can you go wrong with that?

0 Talk To Me!:
Post a Comment