CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Nov 26, 2012

Monday Meme

via The Blue Door

1) Are you still feasting on cold turkey, or any other leftovers, from your Thanksgiving meal?
not really... there is some turkey in the freezer, waiting to be made into soup. Otherwise, we're done.

2) AAA says Thanksgiving is a big travel weekend. Did you venture far from home for your holiday dinner? nope! We stayed home and family came to us. Although, we did drive out the local airport on Saturday to have lunch with my brother - he flew a little plane down to meet us. The kids were beyond excited about seeing him and watching the all the little planes land and take off. The restaurant is less than 100 yards from the runway - I'm sure it was built before current FAA rules.

3) Is this weekend the official start of the Christmas season for you? Kind of. I think I may start playing some music... but I just don't have time to get down the tree from the attic. I did put out the Tomte pillows I bought at Ikea on Friday and I may put out the holiday Coo-koo clock this evening. We will be starting the advent calendar on Saturday!

4) Which couple would you rather hang out with — Fred and Wilma Flintstone or George and Jane Jetson? Fred and Wilma. I do like a good game of bowling.

5) Have you/would you ever get your teeth whitened? no. I have kids.. who can afford that? I did think about the gypsy thing of rinsing with bleach, but then I thought I'd probably swallow it and who can afford that?

6) Do you still have your high school class ring? I never actually got one. It was way too much money for me to work for in HS and my parents didn't think it was very practical. They bought me a mini-fridge for graduation. Sentimental they are not.

7) Here's $50. You must spend it all in one place. What are you going to do with it? search for a class ring? kidding - I would put it on my Amazon account.

8) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash right about now?  not really. November is the rainiest month, so it's been "washed" repeatedly for the last two weeks.

9) Did you hit the snooze button this morning? actually, no. I'm shocked too! But I started reading a really good book yesterday, so when I woke up early, I started reading more. Luckily, Monday's are my late arrival day.

0 Talk To Me!:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails