Apparently, last night's potty experience was a little more freaky than I thought. Today, Lala did not want to sit on the potty sans clothing. If there was in peeing while sitting on the potty, it went into the diaper. Also, we had yet another "accident".
This is not going to be easy. Actually, I'm pretty ready to pack it in on the whole thing. I wasn't exactly thrilled about starting now - she just seemed to be wanting to do it. Asking to sit on the toilet, etc. I guess, she just never figured on pee actually coming out. Oh well... maybe next month.
Sep 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Talk To Me!:
I am just checking in on you for the first time in several months and WOW! Lots of big changes! Glad to see Cuddler is still with you - and AMAZING that you have Lala back. Hooray. Good luck with the potty training!
Post a Comment