Singing loudly in car and coloring on the walls...
About Me
Jenna
Home, happiness and all the things that make it worth it. Parenting, cooking, decor, gardens, DYI and maybe some chickens.
I'm a mom in beautiful and rural Washington State. We work, we play and we explore.
I feed all the senses. I light smelly candles that remind me of the season, we have warm blankets on each sitting area for people cuddle up in, we have dimmer switches on all the light that makes the house feel warm.
Silly or obvious as this might sound, I turn up the thermostat! My husband and I have battled over this for years because he is all about saving money on the electric bill by keeping the house uncomfortably hot in the summer or uncomfortably cold in the winter. But it seems I've finally won!
Anyway, I love stepping out of the (relative, I live in AZ) cold into a warm house. Love it, love it, love it. Also a big fan of fuzzy socks...
2 Talk To Me!:
I feed all the senses. I light smelly candles that remind me of the season, we have warm blankets on each sitting area for people cuddle up in, we have dimmer switches on all the light that makes the house feel warm.
Silly or obvious as this might sound, I turn up the thermostat! My husband and I have battled over this for years because he is all about saving money on the electric bill by keeping the house uncomfortably hot in the summer or uncomfortably cold in the winter. But it seems I've finally won!
Anyway, I love stepping out of the (relative, I live in AZ) cold into a warm house. Love it, love it, love it. Also a big fan of fuzzy socks...
Post a Comment