"Energy...
Sometimes I think I'm runnin' out of energy
Seems like we use an awful lot for
Heatin' and lightin' and drivin'
Readin' and writin' and jivin'"
Sometimes I think I'm runnin' out of energy
Seems like we use an awful lot for
Heatin' and lightin' and drivin'
Readin' and writin' and jivin'"
I have not been keeping up with life. My house is a mess, my desk looks like.. well, you can't even see the desk really. And I've been falling asleep around 8pm every night. I think I'm just in a pre-Spring funk. We're starting to see some sunshine, but it's usually coupled with freezing temperatures and I haven't really been able to get outside to do anything. It's the time of year where I start planning to move some place warmer. Don't get me wrong, I like winter during the winter months. I just can't handle the spring months that are nothing but freezing cold and rain. I want to be warm darn it! Sadly, I haven't found the perfect place yet. I wonder what it's like in Kentucky?
This morning, Lala told me that very soon she'll be "big enough to sit [in the driver's seat] and reach the pedals". Her birthday is coming up soon!... I guess I'm not the only one in hurry for time to pass by.
This morning, Lala told me that very soon she'll be "big enough to sit [in the driver's seat] and reach the pedals". Her birthday is coming up soon!... I guess I'm not the only one in hurry for time to pass by.

3 Talk To Me!:
Ah, at least I'm not the only one. Last night I fell asleep while Riley was reading because her covers were so warm and it was cold and rainy out.
I think I'm running entirely on diet coke and that can't be good.
The trouble is, she WILL be driving before you know it! Then you wish time would move a little slower.
I left a comment yesterday and it's not here. Strange. Anyway, I said Laila will be driving before you know it! :)
Post a Comment