CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Oct 27, 2011

Day 27 - Holiday Relaxation


Think she'll look this happy after a flu shot?

To tell the truth, I was never really big on the whole flu shot thing. It seemed like every time I got one, I was sick more often than the years I didn't get one. This thinking went out the window with the addition of kids. Single parenting is all about being honest with your limitations.


When I'm really sick, all I want to do is sleep it off. And I'm not very polite about that request, either. Now add two small children with no adult supervision while I'm sleeping. Disaster in the waiting? Why wait! It'll happen almost instantaneously. I can't afford to be sick! Or rather, my furniture can't afford for me to be sick. Nor can I afford to have children who are sick for weeks... really I can't even imagine the horror. (I know it's coming soon at some point, just not this year, please?)

To ensure a healthy holiday full of people in a good mood (and not grossed out), we're all getting flu shots today. Link to Flu Shot information

0 Talk To Me!:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails