CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Oct 26, 2011

Day 28

We started the chore charts yesterday… they were a big hit until I wouldn’t:
  1. let them check off boxes indiscriminately 
  2. let them use the dry-erase marker any more after both had wiped out checks received for making their beds four times.

 Obviously, it’s a work in progress. Perhaps after if becomes a habit to mark things off, we can move on to getting rewarded for filling up the paper. Right now, neither child is able to comprehend “working” and “waiting” for a prize. I have my hands full trying to keep them convinced that just because it’s dark outside, that doesn’t mean we need to go trick-or-treating right now.

Today, I’m cleaning out the linen closet. There was a lot of storage space when I first moved into my house. Now, two children later, I have none! And saving those sheets for a mattress size I no longer own seems a bit silly. Also, the placemats I’m never going to use (styled from 1982)… they need to go as well.

I’ll try to post a photo later. The darned ipad just won’t let me work my blogging magic!

0 Talk To Me!:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails