As the holidays get closer, I’m thinking more and more about the holiday photo card. Yes, I’m one those people… and not only do I send out photos of myself, kids and dog, but I also send them out Thanksgiving weekend. Cheesy and early. Actually, it’s really the only time I have to write out the cards, address them and get stamps to mail them out. Waiting until December means they probably won’t be sent out.
To accomplish this Thanksgiving weekend task, however, means that the photos have to taken, proofed and sent out the the printer soon. At this juncture in time, I have no idea what is going on with the cuddler’s case. Really, I haven’t a clue. I won’t know until late next week, maybe. I can’t wait that long to hold off to have the photos taken.
So the question becomes, do I include the cuddler on the hopes that he will be here for the holidays? Not include him, because he might be gone by then and if he does become a keeper, he won’t know that he was left out for at least another ten years.
I’ve really tried to philosophical and ‘understanding’ about the lack of information regarding his case, but he’s on his 4th CW in 9 months. I live in a poor rural area. It’s not like there is a lot of people moving in and out… even with this economy. Exactly where are these former CW going? And who is replacing them? Or if no one is being replaced… well, I guess that would explain the total lack of information.

0 Talk To Me!:
Post a Comment