- Lala’s dog bite is healing. Explained the situation to her CW and so far, the dog is not going to be in “doggie jail”. I already have a “safety plan” in place, but it’s not one that the dog loves, so I am looking for a new home for her. Had lots of conversations with people about it and if a better home can be found, it would probably be the best. Or, it may be a really long winter.
- Most of my holiday shopping is done. Unfortunately, the cuddler seems to have gotten the raw end of the deal… his poor little stocking is nearly empty. However, I’m not going to buy anything more until the gifts from the state arrive as I have no idea what will show up. Also have no idea when anything will show up.
- I decided to return one of Lala’s gifts I ordered. First, it’s on sale somewhere else for about half the price and second, I’m not so sure I want it any more. I’m wondering if I should create a pretend kitchen with a wooden crate and shelving. That way, it could be recycled into something useful and it supposed to ‘pretend’. How realistic does ‘pretend’ need to be?
- Cards were ordered and are on their way here. Hopefully, they will arrive by Thanksgiving so that I can get them done on Friday and sent out.
- Turkey is currently thawing in fridge in preparation for Thanksgiving. If you’re wondering about the process, it’s here.
- The cuddler will be here over the holidays. No reunification plan has been set.
Nov 23, 2009
Quick Update
Labels:
Christmas,
cuddler,
foster care,
Lala
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Talk To Me!:
Post a Comment