I’m always hungering for a sunny vacation in January. I get sick of cold and wet weather and just want to laze about in the heat of a sun a bit closer to earth. At least I did when I lived in a less coastal climate. Now my body just gets confused. It’s never really hot in the summer and rarely very cold in the winter. Although we had a skiff of snow a few days ago, we’ve had bright sunshine for the last four days. I keep want to go into the garden… only to remind myself once again that it is January and only 38 degrees outside. Maybe I need to get one of those really big outdoor thermometer to hang outside my back door.
I’m sure it’s only a matter of days before it starts raining again. For the next four months. I really don’t like rain, and yet live practically in a rainforest. Life is weird.
Anyhoo… back to the topic at hand. Vacations. I really want to go on this summer. Somewhere warm, with pools, where they don’t mind screaming kids. And which doesn’t cost a zillion dollars or have a zillion people walking around… suggestions?

1 Talk To Me!:
Well, my home state of AZ is cheap, cheap, cheap in the summer. But that's because it's hotter than you have ever dreamed a human being could tolerate. But you can get excellent resort rates of $89 per night and most are family-friendly. If you come here, be sure to contact me so we can meet IRL!
Post a Comment