CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 27, 2011

To pooped to pop.

list It’s the time of year when things get very busy around here and by the time I finish all the “to do”s, I collapse on the couch! Luckily, reading all the really cool blogs out there doesn’t as much energy as writing my own entry.
Daily Reads
Notes from the Heartland – DYI fun! It’s a lot easier to read/dream about, than to do, right?
BeverlyRevelry – a personal blog I’ve been following for a several years! (I can’t believe it’s been that long) I was waiting to see the new baby… and now I have.
Domestically Speaking – another DYI blog. Do you sense a theme?
Back Yard Farming – now is the gardener’s time for reading, since the rest of the year is devoted to weeding!
Be It Ever So Humble – a mommy blog… full of recipes, creative ideas and mom stuff
The American Homemaker – another “mommy blog” – great recipes and we’re dieting together. It’s good to read that someone else is winning the battle against the cookie.
Girl With Red Balloon – in keeping with my other new year’s goal of being more financial prudent, I’m keeping up with others who are doing the same. Birds of a feather type of thing.
And finally,
No Just Cute – toddlers at home? lots of ideas for teaching your children everything and the “whys” of why you should do it.
What are you reading on a daily basis?

Don’t forget about the CSN $50 giveaway! Click here to enter! Contest is open until Midnight, January 28th

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails