CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dec 19, 2010

Cookies

cookies 

Last week was a busy one – last minute work projects to get done before the end of the year and Lala had her bi-annual swallow evaluation at an uber-hospital two hours away. Immediately after the cold that has been stalking me for the past two weeks stuck with a vengeance. In between downing various medicines promising relief (none so far have worked), I’ve been trying to finish up preparations for Christmas. The cards are slowly trickling out, hampered by the fact that I’ve lost my address book. If you want a card and haven’t received one, please shoot me an email! I’ve also been trying to clean the house. It’s been a bit of nightmare over the past week. I am happy to say that that one has been crossed off the list.

Meanwhile the cookies have been lost in the flurry of activity. Those picture above are the first dozen we’ve made and they were ready made. Plans for passing cookies to the neighbors are shaky. Although, this coming Tuesday seems to be looking good for baking.

What are you scrambling to get done?

0 Talk To Me!:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails