CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dec 21, 2010

More Cookies!

kitchenaid

I know that just a few days ago, I was worried about the state of our Christmas cookie larder. However, thanks to this little baby on the left, the situation has almost totally been rectified. (yes, I really do talk like this… I am an English teacher for pity’s sake.)
In the last 24 hours, we’ve completed a few dozen gingerbread men, a few dozen “exploding cookies” and the buckeye’s are currently chilling in the refrigerator. Honestly, I cannot believe how I managed to make cookies without a kitchen aid mixer. Of course, the best part is that I obtained it completely free.
I can’t wait to try it out in making bread.

*About four hours after posting this, I received a phone call... guess what one of my Christmas presents was? Well, the new one has all of the parts, so maybe all things work out for the best? I just had to laugh.

0 Talk To Me!:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails